2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
3 things....never pass up a chance to go to the bathroom, never trust a fart, & never waste an erection (even if you're all alone) :smile:

I think I'm OK saying erection as it is a clinical term :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
3 things....never pass up a chance to go to the bathroom, never trust a fart, & never waste an erection (even if you're all alone) :smile:

I think I'm OK saying erection as it is a clinical term :rolleyes:
Now isn't that how we got stuck with Obama?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Growing Old

There ain't a damm thing 'beautiful' about it.!!!! Trust me on this one.!!!:tongue:
You work hard and save your money and can afford to do things, but you spend all the time tin the Doctor's office.

Not as old as you, but getting there. C2

·
Registered
623 Posts
OLD?:eek:...... OLD?:eek:......How can you even compare the ART OF GRACIOUSLY MATURING to .... OLD!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
1,188 Posts
I dont know about the getting old part yet but I do know that I love that picture.

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
My FIL is 76 & reminds me how tough you have to be to get old. All of his best friends have died. It seems he goes to 2 or three funerals a month. I wouldn't even want to live that long if I weren't in the same physical & mental condition he is in. I try to spend all the time with the older people I love these days & make sure they know how I feel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts