2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had a litter of pups in jan. some neighbors down the street asked if they could have one, didn't feel right about it, but went ahead and gave them one. last thursday night, we noticed them moving. what do you know. should have went with my instincts. yes, they left their dog. she's app. 9 months old, yellow, full blood lab, and needs a home. please call brett @ 713-907-7822 if willing to take her in.:help:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
That is so sad. What a great looking pup. People like that need their arse kicked! What about of worthless SOB's

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,919 Posts
Would love to have her, Let me talk to the wife as well. I have a chocolate who needs a mate.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
If noone takes her let me know..I'll Place her

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
If you don't find anyone else and you have no other options, I recommend looking for a lab rescue organization in Houston. I know there is at least one, and most of these organizations do a great job. We rescued a golden retriever earlier this year, and Golden Beginnings (the local golden rescue organization) was incredible to deal and placed the dog in a foster home while they looked for a qualified permanent home. I am sure there are Lab rescue groups in town.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Its a Nasty ticket for dumping a pet...Make the call & Fry em

live2fish247 said:
If you know the people isn't there a case of animal cruelty here? I would report them if I was you.

·
No we're not lost
238 Posts
I Picked her up today

So far Lucy has laid a big part of the afternoon on the Lawn furniture, played with my other two dogs, took a nap on the bed, sat in my lap, ate all the doggie treats I had around here and esentially move into her new home. This is a really good dog.

Thanks to Brett for rescuing her.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I love happy endings !! What comes around goes around and those awful people will get thiers in time. Great job guys, sounds like she was just waiting for you to come get her Frank.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
quality people are quality people. i haven't met anyone off this site in person that isn't. frank and kim, very much a pleasure to meet you! thanks again!

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Trout thank you for doing what you did, we love labs around here! Frank, congrats on your newest member of your family. Please post up some pics of her with her new doggie friends and family.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts