2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious if anyone was shooting the Remington 887 Nitro Mag? It looks pretty tough but I don't want to spend $500 on a gun that looks good. So..... how does it hold up?

·
Cut Em!
662 Posts
dude...go to academy and get one for around 150 bucks cheaper. i just looked at one at the lake jackson store. you may call and make sure they still have it.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Bought one off Auction Arms for under 300 with shipping brand new in the box....love it shoots like a dream....get ready the 3 1/2 in goose loads will give you a jolt......

·
Cut Em!
662 Posts
X2 word on those 3.5s, theyre a bit nasty. i just started shooting them over the last month after i bought my supermag, be ready, if not your cheek and middle finger will let you know if your holding it tight enough...lol. mine did.

Bought one off Auction Arms for under 300 with shipping brand new in the box....love it shoots like a dream....get ready the 3 1/2 in goose loads will give you a jolt......

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just re-read my original post and should have worded it a little differently. I want the camo model but I don't want to spend money on something just because it looks nice. So far the only one I've seen was $499 @ GM. I'm in Florida right now and I haven't even been to Academy yet so I'll have to swing by and check it out next week. Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought one at the start of the season for my son. I been using it when he doesnt come with me. It shoots a pretty tight pattern at 30-35 yards. really light gun with little kick. It shoots as good as my browning BPS. Would recomend buying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts