2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how is the new little fry liking Casa La *********? How is Mamma and the rest of the clan?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Spoke to the man himself a couple of hours ago. Everyone is doing wonderful. Zac is doing well and the doctor said he can probably return to light duty in 3 weeks. I think he is already looking at the tide schedules in that time frame and plotting a night excursion, lol.

The infection appears to be under control, just one spot to keep an eye on.

As for the baby, she sleeps better than Zac does.

Scott

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Great

Baby and momma are doing great and getting settled back in. I went from "Mr. Attention" to "Mr. Go get me a burp rag!" lol Baby is only getting up once during the night so that is good.

I went to the doc today and everything looks great, one of the areas where I had the infection concerned him a bit and I was ordered to keep a close eye on it. Its healing but not as fast as he expected. He has also given me the green light to begin thinking about fishing towards the end of the month at night if that infected area doesnt flare back up. Soooooooo, when the sun sets this evening Ill be out there running the motor and checking the TM batteries. Just in case. lol Looks like I will return to work sometime in August on a limited "inside only" basis and will remain there until it cools off. Right now I have no stamina what so ever so I am gonna begin pushing myself a bit every day just so I can start moving again. Being bed/recliner ridin for over a month will do that to ya. lol Im sure lil one around here will help out with the stamina as well. HeHeHe

Thanks for asking

Zac

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Great to hear Zac. Looks like maaaaayyybe? I can still get up there and do some fishing with ya this summer.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Be carful Z out there running the boat and checking batteries at night. It is still hot out here in the marsh at night and dang them skeeters.I break a sweat at night just walking around the yard. Coop
********* said:
Baby and momma are doing great and getting settled back in. I went from "Mr. Attention" to "Mr. Go get me a burp rag!" lol Baby is only getting up once during the night so that is good.

I went to the doc today and everything looks great, one of the areas where I had the infection concerned him a bit and I was ordered to keep a close eye on it. Its healing but not as fast as he expected. He has also given me the green light to begin thinking about fishing towards the end of the month at night if that infected area doesnt flare back up. Soooooooo, when the sun sets this evening Ill be out there running the motor and checking the TM batteries. Just in case. lol Looks like I will return to work sometime in August on a limited "inside only" basis and will remain there until it cools off. Right now I have no stamina what so ever so I am gonna begin pushing myself a bit every day just so I can start moving again. Being bed/recliner ridin for over a month will do that to ya. lol Im sure lil one around here will help out with the stamina as well. HeHeHe

Thanks for asking

Zac

·
Registered
595 Posts
I sweat and get ate by skeeters just walking inside my house!
Glad all is going well, Zac.

Lesto!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts