2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
that suck's

I've seen PINS that way too many times.....PINS should be clear from now until next spring.....maybe time to move back broth'a man..............BTW going to lunch with Thomas tomorrow...he's try'n real hard to get my business......later..........S-A

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt

Thomas is a good dude, Tell him I said to get *&$#%$ in the neck..... When you headed down again? Hey, Do you still have the Video of the night I caught that big bull. Sure would like a copy of it.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
yo' corby

yeah I still have it...I posted a picture of that massive bull over on Yakmons website a while back .......check it out just go back a ways on the post and you'll find it.....I could copy the video and mail it if you want...just let me know....

yeah I'll tell thomas what you said....last time we had lunch a week or so ago we were talking about YOU and had some good laughs......

some time I'll tell you about the "la migra" trailer that you sold me.....almost cost me my '97 Z-71 at the high banks.....left the trailer for some other poor SOB.......S-A

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet

Yeah, If you could send me a copy that would be great. I will email you my address. Haha, I forgot all about the la migra trailer.... Good times man, Good times.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo John

I saw the post of the big bull. Thanks for putting that on. I forgot how big he was. Those dont happen very often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts