2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats what my rain guage read this morning. I tried 3 different routes to work before I found a bridge that was not underwater.

I pray the NC mountain folks and the WVa folks are fairing ok. They had a lot of rain coming their way last night.

1.9 Million still without power in Florida and SO MANY displaced and distraught. Largest FEMA operation in history and I'm sure nowhere enough help.

This wont help Jeb's or Dubya's re-election efforts :)

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Amen!...and again I say, Amen!

·
Colossians 3
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My rain gauge showed a total or 9.0 inches in less than a 24 hour period. 7.4 of that came down in 7 1/2 hours last night.

Its nice here now, harvest moon, clear skies and no wind.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yo!!! It finally did what the weather man said it was gonna do. Rain, Rain, and lots of it. Philadelphia got up to 3 and 1/2 inches and many roads were closed. Here in Jersey it wasn't quite so bad but we did get alot of water and some flooding.........We also had two small tornadoes which caused alot of havoc. One was only about 30 miles from here. Supposed to get nice day tomorrow. it will be about time..............With all of this stuff out of the way I will be able to get some fishing in......Hope, Hope!!!

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
The usual "we will rebuild" idiots got a little hi water but over all we no rain to speak of. We missed the bullet this this time.

Glad you decided to come back to the forum Al.

·
Registered
678 Posts
As I told you in the recent e-mail, Have been extremely busy but things are subsiding somewhat, so now I will have a little more 'Puter time. I also bought a scanner and new printer which is rather difficult for this old drummer to figure out. Guess I gotta' find me a 14 yearold "Rent-A-Kid" to get me up to speed.

·
Registered
678 Posts
She's too busy makin Money to support my "Toy collection" " As you know, The only difference between a man and a boy, is the price and size of his toys"

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
yeah yeah yeah...heard it before:cry:

To busy to check on a friend in/just out of a comma, like you said ???

Mo biggie, I was so far out of it all last week and weekend, I didnt notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts