2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Saltwater, aint nothing better
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out this morning with my dad and a friend. Caught live mullet the night before and picked up 2 dozen croaker before we left the dock at Charlies Bait Camp in Seadrift. Threw the first rod out at 6:25a.m. and by 7:30a.m. we had our 9 reds from 22" to 26" and 4 trout with one big girl making 25.5". We had 2 big schools of redfish (approx. 50-75 in each group) about 20 minutes apart come down dewberry shoreline and were able to hookup with 3 out of the first batch and 2 out of the last. The key today was LARGE live mullet. The big trout was caught on a 5" mullet. Had a blast today and really enjoy days when the fishing is good.

Attachments

·
I'm Gucci. You polo.
4,143 Posts
Nice catch. I should really stick to my game plan. Was planning on fishing that shore line on Sunday, but some friends told me they tore em up @ grass island. WRONG!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Nice Fish... I always love seeing big schools of reds swim by... One of the number one thigns on my book

Specially when you throw right into them and you see all heads turn and start tearing up your lure

Thomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts