2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LEFT OUT OF I C M FRIDAY WITH CAPT.BRIAN LEFT ABOUT 9AM RAN OUT ON SMOOTH SEAS HEADING TO WEST 27'S STOPPED OFF AT CHARLIES NOTHING BITTING SEEN MAHI SEEKER OUT THERE . WE LEFT AND CONTINUED HEADING TO 27'S GOT OUT THERE TO CATCH THE BIGGEST SNAPPER OF MY LIFE, LOAD THE BOAT WITH BIG SNAPS AND MY 6 YEAR OLD GETS HIS FIRST KING HE WAS THRILLED . SO THE COUNT IS 8 KINGS 12 SNAPS 1 LING .

DAY # 2 SATURDAY I TAKE MY WIFE AND KIDS AND MY INLAWS WE LEAVE THE HOUSE IN HIDEAWAY AROUND 8 AM LATE START BUT HEAD BACK OUT TO THE 27'S GET OUT 37 MILES COME UPON THE FIRST WEEDLINE I SEEN ,VERY LARGE BUT SCATTERED ,CATCH THE BOATS FIRST CHICKEN THANKS TO INFO FROM THE 2COOLERS .
WE ONLY GET THREE THEY ARE PRETTY TOUGH TO CATCH
ONE 15 LBS MAHI. WE TRIED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR BUT NOT MUCH LUCK. WE KEEP TRUCKING TO THE 27'S GET THERE AND ANHCOR OVER THE HONEY HOLE WE FOUND THE DAY BEFORE LOAD UP ON SNAPS AND KINGS .
WE LEAVE THERE ABOUT 5 PM HEADING HOME STOP OFF AT ANOTHER WEEDLINE HOOK UP TO A 47 LBS HOO IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR THE KING CHASER.
TRYING TO POST PICS

32 CC WELLCRAFT T 250'S

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Hey CJB, Great looking boat. Nice ride I bet. Brian's a good guy, & puts you on the fish. Looks like you had a great weekend of fishing. Congrats! I'll be looking for you at ICM. Aloha!

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here Are The Pix Finaly

cjb2679 said:
LEFT OUT OF I C M FRIDAY WITH CAPT.BRIAN LEFT ABOUT 9AM RAN OUT ON SMOOTH SEAS HEADING TO WEST 27'S STOPPED OFF AT CHARLIES NOTHING BITTING SEEN MAHI SEEKER OUT THERE . WE LEFT AND CONTINUED HEADING TO 27'S GOT OUT THERE TO CATCH THE BIGGEST SNAPPER OF MY LIFE, LOAD THE BOAT WITH BIG SNAPS AND MY 6 YEAR OLD GETS HIS FIRST KING HE WAS THRILLED . SO THE COUNT IS 8 KINGS 12 SNAPS 1 LING .

DAY # 2 SATURDAY I TAKE MY WIFE AND KIDS AND MY INLAWS WE LEAVE THE HOUSE IN HIDEAWAY AROUND 8 AM LATE START BUT HEAD BACK OUT TO THE 27'S GET OUT 37 MILES COME UPON THE FIRST WEEDLINE I SEEN ,VERY LARGE BUT SCATTERED ,CATCH THE BOATS FIRST CHICKEN THANKS TO INFO FROM THE 2COOLERS .
WE ONLY GET THREE THEY ARE PRETTY TOUGH TO CATCH
ONE 15 LBS MAHI. WE TRIED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR BUT NOT MUCH LUCK. WE KEEP TRUCKING TO THE 27'S GET THERE AND ANHCOR OVER THE HONEY HOLE WE FOUND THE DAY BEFORE LOAD UP ON SNAPS AND KINGS .
WE LEAVE THERE ABOUT 5 PM HEADING HOME STOP OFF AT ANOTHER WEEDLINE HOOK UP TO A 47 LBS HOO IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR THE KING CHASER.
TRYING TO POST PICS

32 CC WELLCRAFT T 250'S[/i
cjb2679 said:

Attachments

·
Boatright custom flats
3,826 Posts
Looks like great fishing! Nice report, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
547 Posts
is that a ribbon fish in that 2nd pic. if so was it bait or was it caught. shoudl make a good king bait

1 - 12 of 12 Posts