2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
she has something to talk about when she goes back to school.

·
Back in da Saddle
10,159 Posts
Yes Black drum and appears to just be the right eaten size !!!!

also great picture of your partner.....

John

·
Banned
756 Posts
Thanks her smile made my day. What a pic.
Hope you frame one and put it on the wall.
Call Galv news and put her name in the paper
kids love that and it is a milestone they remember

·
Registered
108 Posts
it is amazing how kids remember and talk about every detail of a fishing trip. it is a really big deal to them.. the water, the boat, the fish... how cool!

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,668 Posts
Awesome post. Greenie to you!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now that's what is all about.Can't wait till my grandbabies can go out with me!!!
you just made her a fisherperson for life.Nice job dad.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Outstanding job, there Coach, and that sure is a big toothy grin on your pride and joy.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Kick arse! Great smile! Taking my little boy down to Matagorda this weekend to fish with me and Paw Paw! He's already caught a couple bass at 3 years old but now it's time to get him salty. Pics to come!

·
the love of my life
9,585 Posts
thats just the best--- my boy just turned 4 and is still to wild to take out but
--when he is settled---he will have to fight his 9 year old sister for the best spot in the boat---every night he goes to bed and says-- daddy lets look at fish-- which means he wants to look at my fishing magazines --and look at all the fish-- and after we do that-- i say-- now what u gonna dream about-- he says small fish--- i say no baby dream about big fish-- he says no daddy u dream about big fish i will dream about small fish -- and i laugh an say ok baby

1 - 20 of 26 Posts