2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the pics of this deer...I passed on this deer first night at the ranch over thanksgiving because i new this kid was coming the next day and had never shot a buck before and this is a trophy first buck. After looking at him he would have been a trophy to me too being 6 1/2!

18 1/2 inches wide, 13 inch g2's and mass was all there! The kid holding the deer is 16 years old and prob 6'2" tall. Congrats on a great first buck! He said it was going on the wall.

Attachments

·
Reel Gambler
3,748 Posts
Thats a big 6!
We have his twin our lease in Menard. He's not that wide 16" inside...but the rest of him is spot on. I seen him while bow hunting the weekend before Thanksgiving. There is also a 7pt that looks the same as our big 6, but he has a very small G3 on his left horn.

Congrats to the hunter...IMO that will be a hard deer to top...that much horn and only 6pts.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We hunt up in the Panhandle so its a long ways from Los Cazadores but i just got on the website and he looks like he may be bigger than the biggest 6 on the low fence portion. If not he could sure be in 3rd place. I didn't ever here the final total but it would be close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts