·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Ahh, the 5000 mark, time to wear the pink tutu LOL

Congrats

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
You can trade them in like big bonus stamps. LOL. You can get a FREE tshirt for 5000.

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I don't want to sound like an arse but you probably have minus points for a reason RonE and Rip. Click on those reds and sit back and think on them a while. If you don't know how to read the reds that you have received, post up or pm and i'll tell you how.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Rip, you need to turn yours on. Go to your user control panel and select options. One of the options is to display user reputation. You will then be able to see what you have. I know I have sent you at least one!

Ron, I tried to get you this afternoon for your calming comment on the tattoo thread and I was all out of bullets. I'll catch you soon.
Rip said:
Me too. Somebody please help .

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
Where's FishnChick's list?

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
wrong! Rip just needs to turn his on. I know he has at least one because I gave it to him a few months ago.
WT427 said:
I don't want to sound like an arse but you probably have minus points for a reason RonE and Rip. Click on those reds and sit back and think on them a while. If you don't know how to read the reds that you have received, post up or pm and i'll tell you how.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts