2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
dedicated fire poker
1,014 Posts
Dang! the end of the barrel isn't pointing near in the same spot the first aimed shot was! Those last 4 shots looked totally out of control. Good thing there's a mountain in the background! Bet it only took that first round to knock the tree over. I wanna do that. Looks like a blast! Kudo's to the guy who can shoulder that heavy weapon and light off a few. (I'd need a tripod :~)

·
Banned
449 Posts
Those Barrets are not all that heayv, the recoil is really nothing. But those were not well aimed shots for sure! I'd suspect its put together video or just about down and took one lucky hit again.

The big 50s are addicting though!

Whats interesting is seeing how thick a plate of steel you can run a round through with them.

Jeff

·
Banned
938 Posts
Theres no way more than his first shot hit that tree. Unless he had already hit it before the video and it just needed a tad more to go to fall.

I'd love to shoot one of those babies!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Bs

I call BS on that one. They spliced the video. A 50 is big, but not big enough to take down a 50' pine.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I believe this was an Auto shoot and most of the people for most of the day had been trying to knock that tree down and the fifty (50) just broke it. If you listen to the Audio when the tree fell their were alot of people clapping and hollering when it fell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.