2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new Les Baer Custom .45 and cant even find enough ammo to break the thing in. This is getting beyond frustrataing. Does anyone know of a place that has .45acp (for a realistic price) in stock that I can order? I am in Houston and every store that has any limits you to one box. Thanks for any help.

·
Know it, Love it, Kill it, and Grill it!
1,839 Posts
R&G guns I. Alvin had a few boxes on Monday. I'm not sure where you are located but its worth a shot.

·
fish control my brain
7,713 Posts
How much do you need? PM me and I might be able to help you ....

·
NRA Life Member and Glock Aficionado
1,270 Posts
Don't know how much you are talking about buying/wanting, but try www.luckygunner.com. They have several different .45 ACP listed. One listing is for 1000 Lawman 230 gr TMJ for $635.00. Shipping would be around $25.00, and their shipping is lightning fast. I purchased one box of 9mm from them a couple of weeks ago, and I received the ammo in TWO days. They do not list anything they do not have in stock. They are not the cheapest I have ever seen, but in today's situation, they ain't bad! Hope this helps!

Dennis

·
cat lover
5,431 Posts
i got about 7000 rounds of 45 cal stocked up how about $2 per round.......jk dont have any to spare at this point.

find someone online that alows you to back order and place an order. you will get em some time. i think cabelas will back order still but you may have to wait 3*-4 weeks. i ordered 3m rounds 230gr fmj from them back in late january and it took about a month. i load my own too, but components are hard to come by especially primers.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I carry a 40 and my girlfreind carries a 380. I haven't been able to find ammo for either one in months...
Cabellas has them in stock right now. Winchester .40 for $29/box. Just order, they will be at your door in a few days. They also list .45 in stock for $33 / box. Just a click away.

·
Borders, language, culture
6,343 Posts
It shows up in my local wally world every once in a while. I bought two boxes of Tula (yeah, I know) , but it was cheap $15 per box and it all went bang. It is smokey dirty stuff though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Been buying Winchester in 50 round boxes for 21 or 100 round boxes for 40 for the last several weeks at Walmart. Cheaper than anywhere and more than a
1 box limit--- limit is 3. Saw some this am at the local one- had 10 boxes of 50 rounds

·
Banned
8,246 Posts
I managed to get 500 rounds of 45ACP, and 1000 rounds of 9mm for $592 from Bulkammo.com, then ordered 500 rounds of .380 from Freedommunitions.com for $150.

It took two weeks for the Bulkammo.com to arrive, And a month for the Freedommunitions.com. Been looking for some 32 ACP but no one has any listed at all.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Walmart on Yale st in the Heights has .45 for $21 a box of 50. Bring your wife, girlfriend or friends and have each buy a box.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts