2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor just bought a pair of .410 shotguns with magazines. I think they hold five and one in the chamber.

For $100 bucks! What a neat gun and a great deal. He said he shot them and they work too. Ive never heard of one of these. They look maybe 15-25 years old.

·
Registered
576 Posts
what make is it savage, mossberg, and stevens made them and they are importing one from russia know saw it in the shotgun news

·
Registered
192 Posts
My first dove hunting trip in the valley I got to use one of those. Man I thought I was so cool since it looked just like a deer rifle. LOL.... I do remember dad would not give the the clip though.

Have a good one!

·
Registered
471 Posts
BARBQ,
How about some more info. I love .410s. Loads of fun.

Oh yeah, I don't mind getting guns cheap too. hehehe

·
What About My Member?
498 Posts
Saiga makes one that is built alot like an AK-47. I have the AK and have no complaints. I have only looked at the 410. Mag hold 5 shells. They also make a 12 guage. Bayou Bend Gun Shop near Cleveland,TX Used to have a few in stock.

·
Registered
219 Posts
We had two bolt action Mossberg .410's, one was the clip model as kids growing up. Dad gave them to my brother and I last year. I got the non clip one and the clip model one got stolen in Dayton shortly after from my brothers house.

G

·
i have one with bolt action ,my brother borrowed it and that was 3 years ago.lesson learned i don't lend out my wife ,so why would i lend out my guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts