2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Triple D Guide Service
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to put a word out...i had a 2002 Grizzly 660 stolen out of my driveway in Danbury yesterday! It is hunter green, it has black rims and stock tires off of a new 2009 Grizzly 700 i just bought on it. The front right A-arm tab is bent where it attaches to the frame and the seat has no cushion! The insurance totalled it out and were bout to come get it in a few days but now its stolen so i have to make ANOTHER claim on it. Its not really the value of the bike, just the principle of it being stolen. There is also a deep cut in the plastic above the left headlight i believe. The "bumper" on the front of it is pushed back against the plastic. The funny part is there was a brand new one sitting right next to it! Well the new has been moved now! Please let me know if you see it or call the law! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike. Its been happining a lot around the Baytown and Mont Belvieu area too. Nothing worse than a thief !!!

·
Deadeye McGee
3,312 Posts
ATV Thieves

My hunting buddy had his brand new Polaris Sportsman 500 stolen out of his garage in Waco. They backed through his closed metal garage door and loaded it on a trailer and took off! All in broad daylight while he was away having his normal early dinner! I think it was a neighbor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts