2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally feel like the hardest part is over and it's going to stick. Yesterday was my 3 month mark of being snuff free after 15 years and I really don't even crave it anymore. I think about it when I'm at the counter of the convenience store or when I'm fishing, but those thoughts are short lived.

I'm proud of my wife too. She quit smoking the same day I quit dipping. We went to Vegas for our last hoorah with the nicotine and had a great time. When our plane landed back in Houston.... that was it. We both quit at the same time, cold turkey, and have been holding each other accountable since then. We got each other through the tough times during the first few weeks and kept each other from stumbling along the way. We are on the home stretch now and it just feels great to know that we both did it together for our kids.

For those of you in your first month, I know it's tough but it can be done! Hang in there!

SV

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Congratulations to both of you.My wife said my worst month was the 3rd and I didn't know it, I must have been a real ***** but I stuck it out.Its been over 20 years so stick to it, Its easy from here on out.

dick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts