2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are Ike related deaths you never hear about. I know 3 people that have passed away within a week of Ike. All 3 had illnesses and 2 of them had to be moved due to power outages and due to their weak conditions they didn't make it. I attended the funeral today of a third person I know who was also ill and his apartment roof collapsed on him, he never recovered. It is really sad stuff.

Today upon returning from the funeral, there it was on my door step, that white pvc tube containing my custom Chicken Boy Joe rod custom built by Billy Styx himself. Thank you Billy "Santa Claus" Styx. I needed that little pick-me-up today.

Attachments

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
Sorry to hear about your losses C/B. That white tube will definitely make a grown man do the chiken dance! I got a prototype spiral right before we had to head for higher ground. Not gonna post pics until I get the right reel on it though. I think it's gonna be something to behold after the right reel is on it. Congrats on your new rod Bro. This is a Billystix household and has been for many years. We've never regretted swithing to the "Stix"! Tight lines, Hooked Up

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
I'm sorry about your losses, too, Chickenboy. If anything will cheer you up, a BillyStix rod will do it! Billy does great work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts