2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mikel's mom is traveling to Colombia today to be with her nephew (her late brother's son) as he goes through surgery for brain cancer. He is a relatively young man and this is the 2nd go-round. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. His name is Diego.

He also has another cousin who is battling illness and is in ICU in Austin following a heart attack. This woman has been declining for years and is in the care of her sister. The situation is grave as her doctors have told her family that she only has 15% capacity in her heart and lungs. I am not sure what to ask for here other than God's will for her and strength for her family. Her name is Lyndia.

Lastly, our niece will soon undergo major surgery to completly reconstruct one of her ears. It is a complex surgery and frightening for her and her parents. Please pray that it will go smoothly and that she will be able to hear out of her ear when everything heals. Her name is Sidney.

Thanks to you all for your help.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
FishinChick© said:
Mikel's mom is traveling to Colombia today to be with her nephew (her late brother's son) as he goes through surgery for brain cancer. He is a relatively young man and this is the 2nd go-round. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. His name is Diego.
Lord God,

Please be with Mikel's mom and give her traveling grace to and from Colombia. Be her fortress and keep her safe.

Lay your healing hand on Diego. Speak to this brain tumor and cause it to dissolve completely. Restore to Diego "the years that the locusts have eaten." Sustain him, and restore him to his family. Let his life be free from cancer and let him rise up to praise the name of Jesus and serve him as his Lord. Remove all fear from his family members as they wait for his surgery.

FishinChick© said:
He also has another cousin who is battling illness and is in ICU in Austin following a heart attack. This woman has been declining for years and is in the care of her sister. The situation is grave as her doctors have told her family that she only has 15% capacity in her heart and lungs. I am not sure what to ask for here other than God's will for her and strength for her family. Her name is Lyndia.
Father,

Pour out your Holy Spirit on Lyndia. Surround her with your love, infuse her with your power to heal. Restore any parts of her heart that have been injured from the heart attack. Let her blood flow freely throughout her body. Open the airways in and out of her lungs. Let the bloodflow restore newness to her lungs and increase their capacity, bringing life-giving oxygen to every part of her body. Do a miracle in Lyndia's life, Lord. Heal her and let her rejoice in her life once again.

Give supernatural strength to Lyndia's sister who has been her caretaker. Let her know the fullness of the love of Jesus, who gave his life for her.

FishinChick© said:
Lastly, our niece will soon undergo major surgery to completly reconstruct one of her ears. It is a complex surgery and frightening for her and her parents. Please pray that it will go smoothly and that she will be able to hear out of her ear when everything heals. Her name is Sidney.
Most holy God,

Prepare Sidney and her family for her upcoming surgery. Remove all fear from their hearts. Remind them that your "perfect love casts out fear." Remind them that you have not given us a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind. Your plan for Sidney is to prosper her and not to harm her.

Overshadow the surgeons during the operation and give them your wisdom and skill to perform this reconstructive surgery. Let Sidney's miracle be complete so that she'll have full hearing from that ear when her recovery is complete.

You are the Master, and we long for your will in each of these situations. We know that you always seek to accomplish that which is for our good and to mold us into the image of Jesus.

I thank you and praise you that you hear and answer our requests, and that your love and mercies are new every morning.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
In my prayers X 3

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Dear Lord, thank You for all the blessings You have bestowed upon the many of us here on earth. If it be Your will please know that through our love for each other that we plead to You for the recovery of the disease and ailments that our friends Jan and Mikel have discribed that exists in her family members.

Though many of us do not know these distant friends who need You, we beg forgiveness of their sins and that you intercede in making and keeping them whole and healthy. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

·
Banned
2,070 Posts
In the name of Jesus Christ...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Prayers:

Heavenly Father we petition on behalf of Mikel, Diego, Lyndia an Sidney...each needs your protective arms wrapped around them...that you grant travel mercies and healing power to their lives and bodies. Father guide the surgeons hands as they minister the powers You have given them...repairing the ills of these your children in need. Amen

Mat 8:7
Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts