2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, took the day off and headed NW with my brother and my good friend Dave. Got on the blind at about 6 and boy did we have fog cover. It was coming in and out for about the first 2 hours with activity all over the place. Good sign the rut is in full swing. Saw 7 different bucks and even amount of does. At about 10:15, I get a page from my buddy that it's time to head in. As I was about to close the window, I saw this boy wondering around. Immediately I knew he was a shooter. He stepped out into a clearing and the roar of my 270win Browning Medallion echoed in the distance. The results are below. Again, no tracking required. I'm a very happy camper especially because I've enjoyed great times in the outdoors with my brother and great friend. We're still here and will see what this pm and tomorrow morning may bring.

Attachments

·
Gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excellent deer, very nice. Congrats!!! Good luck to your bro and friend.
Thanks. My bro has already had his share of luck this season. Check it
out. http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=247305

He's as happy for me as I am of him with these results. Still trying to fill our tags though. My buddy, Dave, has had his chances but he's very particular. He's passed on some nice ones already. Hopefully he'll find what he's looking for. Thanks again and happy hunting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts