2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jacka$$ Moment
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a more traditional upgrade/improvement I made to my truck. I had a good friend named Shayne Quisenberry, owner of Twisted Concepts in Clute, put some fender flares on my truck. Next step is to take it and have them, the rocker panel up to the first body mold and the length of the truck, and the back bumper all sprayed with Rhinoliner or other similar product. Here are some before and after pics. I know the truck is filthy, but it won't quit raining long enough to keep it clean. Maybe Wednesday I'll knock the dirt off?

Dook

Attachments

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
Looks good. That was a much needed addition.

·
Is it really Monday again?
1,120 Posts
I thought you said "improvement to your truck".... That's not a truck it's a dodge.

It looks great with the fender flares tho. :D

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
I got the optional fender flares on my truck when I bought it. They make it make it ride better and go faster. :biggrin:

·
Team Coastline Marine
698 Posts
what year ?

I have a 2003 same color and everthing got 160K and going strong good looking truck.. Auto or Stick?

·
Jacka$$ Moment
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
If my tires are backwards, then you Sir are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I bought it as is from a TU fan and have only changed what I've shown! LOL! I[ll check them tomorrow and if one is backwards, I'll get it corrected. Thanks a bunch for pointing it out to me.

Dook
Plus, if you turn them tires around, it will go faster and ride smoother! :slimer:

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
If you have a Cummins in there, the third mod should be to lose the muffler. They sound great. Not as good as a piped 7.3, but good nonetheless.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts