2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad just called me with a BIG favor (need).
His 2008 Toyota Tundra 4 door had a section of the rear window busted out and he needs it to be replaced tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon/early evenining.

If ANYONE can recommend a good local glass replacement person...please PM or call me.

OR...if any 2cooler is in this business please call or PM me. I'd rather see a fellow 2cooler make some $$ than a stranger.

We live in League City.
He (my Dad) is driving back from Alabama tomorrow morning (where he works) to be with the family for Christmas and he has no back window. NOT a happy man. He (we) need help.

Kent Sims
832-858-4063 cell

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
you can call safelite auto glass, and they have a man that will come to you and replace it.

(800) 800-2727
Yep. Might be covered by his insurance as well. Mine was. Safelite fixed me up in no time. Only complaint was that they left some very small dusty pieces of glass on the dash. It was actually the windshield they replaced. They were even able to save my registration and inspection stickers from the old one, and put them on the new one. Good luck.

·
Dont hate the player... hate the game...
2,093 Posts
try Apache glass and trim, ask for davie carden, the owner. he'll come to your place and do it.
offer him a fishing trip and he'll give you a good discount :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts