2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks like the right hand side "ad section" got fat and the left side message base lost weight and size.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If that is what it takes for Mont to keep this great site going, then so be it. I am sure Mont will change it back if you will pony up the funds. Personally over the years I have learned to ignore ads. Thanks again Mont for keeping this thing going!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hay, wait a sec!, the msg was NOT a slam against Mont or the board, i just noticed that over on the right side the spacing was off a bit (wider ) "between the ad's and the msg section.

man you guys are ready to jump on any body or any thing aint ya - go fishing....lighten up , i just noticed something different thats all.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I have adblock installed and haven't seen any difference.
Site sure loads faster.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I noticed this too, hit refresh and it goes back and forth from ads on the side to none at all and sometimes page can not be displayed in some places ads were in. Just an observation if it helps for anyone.

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
Nothing has been changed on this end, Terry. Likely, your browser automatically updated and changed the appearance of the pages.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Nothing has been changed on this end, Terry. Likely, your browser automatically updated and changed the appearance of the pages.
I have IE and I have noticed a change. Right side has more room and has an error message and sometimes the ad at the top has an error message webpage can not be found. I just thought Mont was updating the ads.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I have adblock installed and haven't seen any difference.
Site sure loads faster.
Why would I want to do that?...then I could not "review" the controversial ads...someone has to be a fair judge, I'm just saying...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mine is always full on right side w/ads. Some I find helpful also. (Thanks for the site Mont, I may not log in everytime but it is visited at least 2-3 times a day.)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Hay, wait a sec!, the msg was NOT a slam against Mont or the board, i just noticed that over on the right side the spacing was off a bit (wider ) "between the ad's and the msg section.

man you guys are ready to jump on any body or any thing aint ya - go fishing....lighten up , i just noticed something different thats all.
Terry - I did not take your email as a slam. I also did not intend for you to think my reply was jumping on you.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Terry G, I took Mont's advice and dumped IE. I installed Firefox here at home and everything looks like it should again. I use Firefox at work and have never had a problem. I think my screen was doing exactly what yours was. I'm not telling you what to do, just saying it fixed my problem. (and I am assuming you're running IE).
RT

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nope i have run Firefox since it came out.
i had not changed any thing prior to it happening and now this morning 2cool is back to its normal way of working with me not changing anything again.

heck i even left the computer and Firefox running over the last 3 days( how does one make that spookie sound on the keyboard, heheh)

so all is well for now..now if we could get some good fishing weather for this old man we'd all be happy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts