2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post up your recomended contractors for fence/roofing/siding/drywall i know allot of people know of some good contractors that you have had good experiences with.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
We used Rivas Roofing a couple years ago when fixing up our old house to sell, good work at a reasonable price and done quickly.

www.rivasroofinggutters.com

·
Registered
491 Posts
www.abrhomeimprovements.com

great prices and they really do put the customer first. He will be on site everyday that they are working on your property and not just have a crew over there that you cant communicate with. His work is also top notch and he doesnt he hand picks the best crews. Prices are not the cheapest, not the most expensive either, but the quality of work is top notch. You get what the pay for. Good luck

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
Roof Contractor

I used State Contractors in July. Put on top a notch roof. Used GAF Shingles and installed ridge vents, roof vents, rebuilt and flashed my chimney. I got three quotes from reputable roofers in the area and he was $1800 less than one and 1100 less than the other. Did and excellent job. I didn't lose a shingle during IKE. Here is their website info.:

http://www.statecontractorsllc.com/services.html

·
Registered
839 Posts
Fencing - Adam Desplinter 281-705-9705 Rockin D Fencing

Roofing - Art 281-332-2221 Arts Precision Roofing

Garage Doors - Ken Larson 281-339-2310 Texas Door Company

1 - 10 of 10 Posts