2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
www.RipCharts.com
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Charles Helm for his candid sports photo that he photographed and submitted in the last contest. He has chosen the topic of Travel/Vacation Photography for this month.

Any Travel or Vacation photo is legal. The criteria for this one can be pretty open, maybe think of taking or submitting a photo that you might see in a travel magazine, brochure, resort ad, or anything that represents a location that you have traveled to or vacationed at.

Here are the rules.
1.) The photo must be your's or your family's
2.) Submit one photo per person.
3.) Submit the photo to this thread.
4.) Keep the photo less than 640 pixels wide so that we dont have to scroll.

If you have some honorable mentions or if you want everyone's opinion on some photos before you submit, fire up a separate thread and share the out takes and potential entries with us there.

Photo submissions for this month will end on Monday July 31st, 2006. After that time, we will take 1 week to vote for a favorite. The winner can help choose the next month's theme.

All photos should be submitted to this thread, but they will also be copied (by pelican, thanks!) in this webshots gallery for easy viewing:
[url]http://community.webshots.com/album/551859135NRhtta[/url]

Good luck!

·
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '92
1991 ShallowSport Sport 20
1,042 Posts
Cancun Baby!
First on my wife took (Does that count?) , I would've had to have taken the beer out of my hand so I let her take that picture of me.
The second is off of our balcony that I took.
I know I posted 2 pics. Not trying to win. I just love these threads!

Attachments

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
WhiteH20_Princess said:
On a wonderful trip to Boston, we took a side trip up the coastal highway through New Hampshire to York, Maine

Hubble Light House
Wow, now that looks like a postcard! ;)

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
GinMan said:
Cancun Baby!
First on my wife took (Does that count?) , I would've had to have taken the beer out of my hand so I let her take that picture of me.
The second is off of our balcony that I took.
I know I posted 2 pics. Not trying to win. I just love these threads!
Sure it counts ... rules say taken by you or your family. I just wish we could see the beer. :D Paradise!

I always select the first pic if there's multiples, unless stated otherwise?

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Capt Ray ... beautiful shot.

That's a classic, Richard ... very nice.

And no, I'm not trying to up my post count. ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts