2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious who else on here has a kiddo in the military.. My oldest son is a Marine stationed in San Mateo, CA and headed for Afghanistan in October...

Post up if you have a kiddo in the military..

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm just curious who else on here has a kiddo in the military.. My oldest son is a Marine stationed in San Mateo, CA and headed for Afghanistan in October...

Post up if you have a kiddo in the military..
Oldest son also USMC at San Mateo. Scheduled to return from Afghanistan in Feb.

·
Registered
377 Posts
My son is an army warrant officer stationed at Fort Carson, Co. Springs. He's been to Iraq three times and is scheduled to go back in September. He has made it a career so expects to be deployed many times. Fortunately he has a terrific and understanding wife and daughter.

·
Registered
864 Posts
My stepdaughter just got out of the army after a 5 year stint after graduating West point. 1 year in Afghanistan, 16 months in Iraq. Her husband, my son-in-law is stationed in Iraq now. They met in Afghanistan.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Son, US Army Ft. Carson, Co. Iraq 4/08 - 7/09. Returned to Ft Benning, Ga. and had to report to Ft Carson on Dec 30th. Deploying to Afghanistan 7/10. 63rd Engineer

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,196 Posts
One Daughter is in AFG now, 118th MP Brigade, COP Apache, Wardak Prov. home in April, the other is home now 451st Civil Affairs Bn. reserves.

·
Miss you Sandollr!
226 Posts
USMC

My son is a GYSGT in the USMC - (13 yrs and counting)

F/A-18 ENLISTED AVIATION TRAINING ANALYST
MCB QUANTICO,VA

And if God answers my prayers, won't be deploying again anytime soon!

Prayers for safe returns for all our military men and women!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts