2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since it will be incredbly cold on Saturday(9th) and most of us will be attending we could meet some new 2cool faces over a sammy? I have looked at the floor plan but don't have a clue where the best food court meeting place may be???? Any ideas from those attending a booth? Also please post booth number and product (as long as this is OK with Mont) so I can come by and support/meet fellow 2coolers at the show. I will be going to see my new 23' Shoalwater cat at the Shoalwater booth...If anyone else thinks this is a good idea please suggest meeting time and place for Saturday. Look forward to seeing new friends at the boat show!!!

·
Administrator
23,853 Posts
The food there makes hospital food look good. Y'all are welcome to post up booth numbers and such.

·
Registered
727 Posts
We sell inflatable boats, life rafts , marine safety, EPIRBs, PLBs and such at Triad Marine and we are booth 7030 stop by mention 2cool and save on an EPIRB or PLB

·
Registered
727 Posts
The food there makes hospital food look good. Y'all are welcome to post up booth numbers and such.
LOL I always take lunch ...Crazy but I have not tried anything but some fudge from one of the vendors..

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Eat at the show if you want some of the worst table fare around at triple the value.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well aparently there is no reason for any of us to gnaw on the "food" at the boat show!!!!! I am **** certain no one has ever needed a reason to have a cold beer or soda with friends.....How about refreshments at the boat show?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'll be there, let me know when, where, & why.

We sell boat lifts & cool dock stuff in booth 543-545. You know starting at 5 there is a free **** buffet for vendors, but usually isn't worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts