2 Coolfishing Meet & Greet and Benefit for Zac King Family
Fun Day Fishing Tournament
Saturday, June 24th
April Fool Point MarinaCategories
815 Ave O, San Leon
815 Ave O, San Leon
Heaviest Speckled Trout: Determined by weight, fish must be minimum 15" inches in length with tail pinched.
Heaviest Slot Redfish: Determined by weight, fish must fall in the slot of 20 to 28" inches in length with the tail pinched.
Heaviest Flounder: Determined by weight, Fish must be 14" inches in length with the tail pinched.
Heaviest Stringer: Maximum combined weight of 5 (Speckled Trout or Flounder) any combination and only ONE slot Redfish. Redfish must be in the 20- 28" slot and only one Speckled Trout 25" inches in length or over allowed per stringer.
Kids Category: Child must be 12 years of age or younger to enter and must be accompanied by a paid participant. Any fish will be accepted as long as it is
with-in TPWL Rules & Regulations. Determined by weight.
THIS IS A FAMILY TOURNAMENT and PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE KIDS FISHING
$30 per fisherman, which includes a plate lunch at the weigh-in
$15 per kid- 12 and under
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place trophies will be awarded for each category
Lots of Door prizes will be given out to paid participants (must be present to win)Every participant will be eligible for prizes
Fishing Rules and Regulations
1. All Texas Parks and Wildlife rules and laws will be enforced
2. By entering in the tournament you are agreeing to the release form set fourth and cannot hold 2Coolfishing for damages, injury or death.
3. This is an individual tournament
4. All fish must be taken by Rod and Reel only
5. Artificial and live bait allowed
6. No combining of fish between contestants
7. Only one Speckled trout 25" or over per fisherman
8. No one fish may be used in more than one category
9. You must know which category you are in, prior to approaching the weigh table
10. Any fish that is deemed illegal, will result in all the contestants' fish to be disqualified in all categories
11. Anyone not in line to have there fish weighed, at 3pm will not be allowed to weigh there fish. Weigh-in begins at noon.
12. Boundaries include any location in the Galveston bay system and beachfront and west to Matagorda.
13. An adult must accompany any minor, under the age of 13, fishing in the tournament
In case of a tie, the first fisherman to weigh in their catch will be deemed the winner.
All decisions made by the Weigh Master are final!!!!!
***Entry Fees will be collected at the launch site (too late for mailing) ***
Questions on the Tourney: PM- "Boat" or "Muddskipper" via the 2coolfishing web site
If your intrested in donating items for the Beneift, please contact "Bay Gal"