2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's last minute, but would anyone like to go ? 17' McKee, 140 johnson, open fishing boat. Can take 2, share expenses ( ~ $20 ) , PM or post. I know some areas locally, but would appreciate more knowledge. GC.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
let me start by saying I can't go, but are you going offshore in the AM? I went a couple of weeks ago in Port A with my BIL and had a blast. I'm going to try and get the shoalwater offshore a couple of times this year to some short rigs. If the wife wasn't in New York right now I would consider it.

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
C'mon folks. Post up or PM him.

"Boat" will be accepting entries from 4:30 till 7am, and I'll take over from there.

You can enter any time before weigh in. Don't matter if its 1pm and you want to fish till 2:59.

It's all good.

See ya at the weigh in!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
dang

Someone hook this man up. If no one replies maybe you can hook up with a boat load of 2coolers at the ramp and buddy boat. Done that before myself. If I could Id be there with ya bro.

Z

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still open

Thanks everyone, I know it's last minute, but I work shiftwork and you never know. Derek - I saw you were already hooked up, or I would have called, Gator - your welcome anytime as well - you know that. I'll be there in the morning, maybe someone would like a ride. Best of luck to everyone, GC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts