2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gene and I couldn't stand it, so after a day of recuperation we hit it again today!! Little windier/choppy, visibility tuff 0-4"...did have better visibility to 18", as the day wore on and the wind settled down, but beautiful sunrise, and finally found some birds working.....not so good as two days past, but ended up catching 40-60 fish(mostly Sandys and Specs) and a few large slimies(gafftops). Harder to sneak up on the birds with all the extra chop and wind so only would get a few fish per stop before the birds would break up as the fish dove....not like two days ago where you could stay pretty much in one spot and hammer them.....All in all though....hard to believe catching so many....glad to build up my "fishing fix" though, as had trouble last winter in catching much of anything except out to the Jetties...and then it was rough all the time!! Absolutely nothing to match that blind hit and the initial rush one gets from the nice surprise of a good Sandy/Spec/Gafftop/Red or whatever trying to tear your rod and reel from your grip!! Come and join us...more than enough to go around!! JT from Baytown Lee College :rolleyes: (Sorry, no pics today)

·
Registered
245 Posts
BIRDMANNN leave me some fish lol j/k thats good to see trinitybay back in action so fast. I thank ill see yall out there sunday if your out there ima take my dad and my friend out there my dads been working up north and hes dieing to go fishing lol. Ima go out tomorrow take the kayak out at mucullen to the flats and see if i can bust some reds thay sure love them super spooks jrs lol well if ur out there ill see ya good luck fishing buddy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts