2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody that uses 288 north or south it looks like the state, county, or whoever comes up with the brain farts had a really bright idea. They have the freeway shut down to 2 lanes (about halfway between 610 and beltway) during rushhour so they can do work, it looks like they're gonna widen it but i can't really tell. it'll be nice when it's done if thats what their doin but give us a break, why can't they do it at night and on the weekends. It took 35 minutes to get from 610 to the NHCC college campus. Does anybody out there know if they are widening it, or just working on the bridge? by the way, it doesn't look like it's gonna be a 1 or 2 day deal either.

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
861 Posts
Yeah I heard about that on 1610 am my husband comes home that way so I called him and gave him heads up

·
Borders, language, culture
6,344 Posts
Yeah, I got caught up in that this morning. Stop and go from before FM 518. Didn't look like it was going to be a quick job either.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Typical Houston/Texas fore thought! I-45 was 20 years behind the times 30 years ago when it was widened. Who'd have thought 288 would have the traffic it has today 20 years ago? Duh! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts