2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live from madison gardens CS&N right now "I almost cut my hair", Jeff Beck, and many more.........

·
If I aint workin I am Fishin...
394 Posts
It was really Good!!! I was over at my parents 4 dinner, and my mom had to bust out the guitar when "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" came on... Had to be up by 3:30am so didn't get to finish the show... Ozzy was Fruckin Hilarious too, he played with Metallica... Who was the guy that played with Metallica and sounded like Shiznit???

·
DOINK
10,027 Posts
BTW... U2 was great, I agree with above regarding Metalica. Not a fan but Art Garfunckle rocked the house. BB King was awesome. Neil Simon sucked. Jeff Beck is da man... i need to see the rest tonight. Ray Davies was good to see.

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
It was really Good!!! I was over at my parents 4 dinner, and my mom had to bust out the guitar when "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" came on... Had to be up by 3:30am so didn't get to finish the show... Ozzy was Fruckin Hilarious too, he played with Metallica... Who was the guy that played with Metallica and sounded like Shiznit???
Lou Reed. He was a favorite of lots of us back in the day. It might not have sounded good to you but it sounded like my youth to me. Thus, it sounded like I imagine heaven to sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts