2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the word from Red Lobster Rest. that they can not celebrate Christmas no one is allowed to wear Christmas clothing and if you go there you will notice no Christmas Trees. They had to take them down, so I ask why and they informed that they can not celebrate Christmas there, again I ask why and they informed me that they could not insult the other religions. Ok I said so you have decided to insult me as a Christian, and they just said YES. I informed them that I would not be back and I was going to pass the word around and they said to do it. I am sorry but I thought we live in AMERICA. I have had enough. Glad I got that off my chest. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.:hairout:​

·
Registered
66 Posts
I completely agree with you. The problem is that most of us Christians just get mad and then continue using or going to the places that insult us. I appreciate your stand. I have not been to a Red Lobster, Target, or Citgo for this reason and a few different reasons. " Just to name a few "
God Bless you.
Christmas is a Tradition of this country, it is not used as a insult to other religions. I have jewish friends that celebrate Christmas as a national, not as a religious holiday. I dont understand what they think they are actually accomplishing by not showing any Christmas stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It is a free country that was founded and based on Christianity , but we are talking about people and companies that say they dont want to affend anyone. The problem is that they are affending me and other Christians.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I may be wrong but I believe there are more Christians in this country than others so wouldn't it be in there best interest to cater to us Christians???? red lobster will never see my arse in that place again.

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
I wouldn't eat at Red Lobster anyway. Now I have another reason to avoid them.

Do you know they're meals are precooked and frozen. Then when you order they just pop the pre-cooked/frozen meal into a pot of boiling water to heat it up. Once it's "cooked" they remove it from the baggie and put it on your plate. I'm sorry, that's not seafood and I won't be eating that. I can get Gordon's fish sticks at the grocery store and they're a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
Post up the location and number you called. I will give them a call and piece of my mind.
I heard a similar thing on the radio.

that a customer saw an employee wearing a Christmas bracelet. employee asked customer not to make a big deal about it because a different employee had been sent home for wearing socks "with snowmen" on them.

ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.