2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIGUYS
THIS IS 24 BUDS NEW SPIRAL WITH THE HUMP GRIP AND NO FOR GRIP GIVE IT A LOOK SEE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
AND ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.AND MAYSANTA TAKE A LIKING TO YA :wink:
PS
I JUST TODAY REVIEVED MY NEW HARLEY WING DECALS SO NOW IF YOU ARE A HARLEY TYPE GUY JUST ASK AND YOU CAN GET A HARLEY DECAL ON YOUR CUSTOM BILLYSTIX OR BETTER YET ORDER A HARLEY ROD IN ORANGE AND BLACK OR RED AND BLACK.
STIX

Attachments

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Check for shipping and T-Shirt are in the mail Billy! Looks sweet! I missed the post sorry! 24Buds is looking forward to getting out on the water and giving her a shot! Looks awsome! Thank you again sir, I can't thank you enough!

Reds beware, 24Buds has a new weapon of choice! I will break necks with this!

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
i know what you mean about getting another one. i keep my spiral stix loaded with a lead head and my other rod with a poppin cork. i'm always wanting to switch rods and wish both were stix rods. good looking work rat thar!

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
Not one picture of a Bud can or bottle on that rod.

I thought you would want to personalize it. :)
I had him put my name on it. My reel name. Not too many of yall know that name! lol

You can bet this rod will never be far from a cold beer!

·
sleepin with 24Buds wife
26 Posts
I know your real name and I know Brad Luby he doesn't drink anymore. Nice looking rod but it will not help you from getting schooled by 30 stones.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Artifishual
you should recieve your rod on thur or fri depends on the mail load.
i am currently in atlanta ga and will be in kentucky by mid afternoon on wed, i will get back with you guys then.
i plan to have the shop open by late tue week so it's back to bidness then,24 buds you should be getting your rod any day.
stix

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts