2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Looks like it did the trick. I would say something about ethical kills, but at least another one bit the dust. Lots of chops there.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea i generally shot them in the head. But this one was running. I did go down in a half a min. I've killed a lot with a .22 Lr also good shots are required!

·
Redfish Extraordinaire
2,422 Posts
22mag is enough...... I'd bet some money that more deer have been shot with a .22 that anything else.:slimer:

·
Deadeye McGee
3,312 Posts
Huh?

There was no question in my mind! Up close and personal it is a deadly round!!! It is now my pig putdown round, just one well-placed shot. No more expensive bullets needed to dispatch a trapped pig. It also results in a quick kill, so the pig does not suffer.

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
22mag is enough...... I'd bet some money that more deer have been shot with a .22 that anything else.:slimer:
second the 30-30 is first. I was checked in the 70s before deer season, I had my 22mag, GW said "you must be an outlaw deer hunter with that gun" I replied " I don't know about that BUT I can shoot a squirrell out of the tallest Pine tree in East Texas"....WW

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
Well....if I mite say "I can hang wit tha best of m" >>you included :smile: ....WW

Reactions: Captn C

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Ruger 10-22M was my hog gun for several years. Actually still is. Never had one go over 50 feet when shot. I wasn't shooting 300# boars at 200 yards though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts