2015 Haynie 25 Magnum
2015 Honda 250hp Outboard engine +/- 380 hours

Howdy folks! For sale is a highly customized and loaded up 2015 Haynie 25 Magnum and a 2015 Honda 250hp Outboard engine and 4 blade prop. Yes, it gets out of the hole fast with Honda’s Vtech V-6. Mickey at Mickeys Marine will verify the hours as he forgot to write it on my service invoice--he has it printed out.
I built this boat with input from the pro staff at CastAway Rods on what would be the best bay boat for me to be able to go shallow yet handle the open bay, jetties, beachfront and especially my long runs to East Galveston Bay all the way to Trinity (My house is at Harborwalk on West Galveston Bay). I wanted to run through the shallow waters of Carancahua up high to find the schooling redfish but did not want a tower, so we built the console on a 17” riser all in one.
No one can argue the quality of this hull and of course the dependability of Honda marine engines. The Coast Guard, TPWD and many other law enforcement agencies use Honda engines because they get 3000-4000 hours before any engine work is needed. That is durability!
This boat has been near flawless and a perfect bay boat even as big as she is...plenty of room for 4 to fish but I usually wade. I can remember running this boat in the cold winter through Greens lake way back and passing crab traps half way out of the water (of course I did not slow down! 😊
I just picked it up from Mickey’s Marine where I had Mickey Jr. go over the boat top to bottom to make sure everything was in good shape. I told him to fix anything and replace anything that may need repairing now or in the near future. See the attached invoice for 4800.00 worth of work. It is ready for you to take her over not needing anything! That’s the way I do things and it was time for its full maintenance. This was not a cheap boat to build but I was not going to spare any details. Amazing hull, runs dry, dependable, and you can feel the quality of the build…nothing short of amazing and I am hesitant to sell but my son has finally talked me into buying a 24’ SCB so this new boat has a lot to live up to my fabulous Haynie.

Here is the list of adds and unique features:
Hydraulic Steering and Hydrulic Jack Plate and Trim Tabs
A 17” raised platform with Deluxe Console…all built in!
Full rigging components
Tournament Seats
3 gold top gel batteries replaced 2-3 years ago
Onboard 3 bank charger just replaced
Rear Livewell assembly—large
10ft PowerPole with recently renewed blade
Flush compartment lids
Swim/Wading Platform on back of boat
2 livewells with air and led lighting
Burn Bar with LED front light bar, high top step up and underwater lights and floor lighting in blue
Lowrance HD12 with NMEA 2000 monitoring and cartography chip
Minn Kota Ultera White Saltwater auto deploy and remote (new in 2019 and just put a new ECU in it)
Big storage areas front, back and side (lots for room with the raised console and that part has 3 doors)

FULL DISCLOSURE: This boat is near perfect however, the rhino lined aluminum is pealing—some day you should remove and leave it all aluminum or powder coat it…that was my plan eventually. Also, the 2 Wet Sounds bars are intermittent. I replaced all switches and everything has power but the sound bars are rusting but I believe the subwoofer is ok…I have taken that into consideration with the price of the boat. (Again, take look at what Mickey’s Marine just did to this boat….it is ready to go but I figured you might want to update the audio system. Last thing I have replaced the 2 rear underwater lights several years ago and they are not working again—sorry they are only good for 2-4 years then they leak…they are pretty cool but unnecessary. I can get you the Wet Sounds bars if you wish to replace..."I know a guy...haha!...I really do know the COO" Also there are typical use scratches and wear points but nothing major.
This is a great boat ya’ll and I truly hesitate to part with it but I know you will truly enjoy it! It is ready to roll!
I am sure I left a lot out but feel free to call and ask me any questions…Mac 281-793-5200 and I just brought it to my house in Spring.
By the way, I am the owner of CastAway Rods and this purchase will include 4 rods of your choice and shirts and hats from CastAway! Just a little going away present for my incredible Haynie. Hope you will consider and great fishing!
Mac