2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great sadness I put up for sale my 2014 Epic 22SC bay boat. I can't justify it sitting at my house not being used much anymore. We are too busy chasing kids around playing sports. This thing is ready to fish. Details:

-2014 Epic 22SC
-Suzuki 225 4 Stroke with approx. 500 hours. I have a 20 and a 21 1/2 pitch prop to go with it.
-Minn Kota 80 Lbs Thrust 24V trolling motor with I-Pilot.
-(2) 10' Talons with several remotes. Talons are also Bluetooth to the fish finders.
-Humminbird Helix 10 Mega Side Imaging G2N mounted in the Center Console.
-Humminbird Helix 9 Mega Down Imaging G2N located at the bow (networked to the Helix 10).
-(2) passenger jump seats.
-Bluetooth radio with 2 speakers.

Batteries are about 2 years old and are still strong. I replaced the axles on the trailer 2 years ago as well. Wheel hubs are the Vault hubs. I have had zero issues with the motor. As you can see, it has everything to start fishing tomorrow. Feel free to contact me by email or at 936-4zero2-37seven9.

Asking $46,500 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be available this coming Sunday if any serious buyers would like to come take a look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price reduced to $45,000 OBO. Call/text me and lets make a deal. Get it in time for Labor Day weekend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be available this evening after work plus, I am off this Friday if you want to come look at the boat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reduced to $41,000 OBO. Price has been reduced $5,500 from original posting. Call/text me and let's make a deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Price reduced to $40,000. This is a negotiable price. Call/text me at 936-4zero2-3seven79. Need this boat gone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts