2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, you asked for it....so here goes. :smile: The Xtreme Tournament Trail is pleased to announce that we will host a 2010 Kayak Series for all of the passionate kayak anglers that desire a live weigh in, 2 man teams, a lie detector, and tournaments up and down the coast.

The Xtreme Tournament Trail Kayak Series schedule is as follows.

March 21, 2010
Corpus Christi, TX
Bluffs Landing Marina

June 6, 2010
Matagorda, TX
Russell's Bait & Tackle
Matagorda Harbor

August 8, 2010
Freeport, TX
Bastrop Marina

October 3, 2010 - Championship
Port Aransas, TX
Roberts Point Park

The prize schedule for each event will be based on 50 teams. The payout schedule will be posted on or before January 8, 2010. The entry fee for each team will be $250 ($125 per angler). You will be able to register online and at the Houston Boat Show beginning January 8, 2010. Additional rules and tournament details will be available at that time.

The Team of the Year will win 2 brand new kayaks!!! More information to follow! For immediate questions or feedback, please contact the Marketing Director, Richard Watson at 832-896-0234 or via email at [email protected].

I am looking forward to a GREAT series! I hope to see you all next year!

Thank you for your participation and support. :shamrock:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have some great series sponsors and we are looking forward to a great kayak season! We will release all of the details, etc. at the boat show next week. I hope to see all of the kayakers in 2010!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kayakers, be sure to stop by booth 737 - Fishgillz and Xtreme Tournament Trail booth at the Houston boat show and sign up today! I'd love to meet you and get your feedback!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The website is updated so that the kayakers can now register. Check it out and sign up today! Thanks guys. I enjoyed meeting many of you at the boat show!!!! Have a terrific week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts