2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a chance 2 meet some nice people,hope 2 see more of ya,nice 2 meet u Kyle,i'm glad u were able 2 make it,b safe on ur way back hm.

Attachments

·
Fishing Tackle Unlimited
1,124 Posts
Here ya go Terry G:
1rst Pic: Kyle Jud (Caostalbent) and Bill Cason (developer of a new color preserve)
2nd: Gary Brown
3rd: Allen Pierce (alsp) in white and Alex Almarez (Surfsider713)
4th: Casey Canton left (clcanton196) and me on the right
5th: Club Meeting at the end of the day...this is the conference room where we hold our meetings and do seminars....you can see the wrappers on the left where they were used earlier. The meeting was actually pretty fun despite my somber face...someone was asking a question..lol
6th: Joey Ybara demonstrating his finish application techniques....

I would post my pix...but i left my adapter for my camera at the office....we'll do it tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Hey Paul
Bill Cason could answer that much better than I can. He was a chemical engineer and developed a solvent based CP. I saw two rods that it was used on and the colors were more vibrant and bright than the areas that CP wasn't used. It dries hard unlike Flexcoat which stays tacky. It also dries much faster which means you can apply finish sooner. There are different formulas for different applications. Bill has pretty much completed the initial development phase and is now starting on the marketing stage. Of course he will continue to improve it.
TRB may be involved in the distribution and I will let you know when it will be available for sale.
Pat

·
TEXAS Proud
1,331 Posts
Thanks John!
I had a great time at the event, and it was real nice meeting you guys! You & Alex had some real nice setups on your racks!

Thanks to Joey for kicking it off with a lesson on how he gets his perfect finishes!

Also, thanks to Bill Cason for showing his new CP, and for his donation of bottles of it to go towards the Rods for Soldiers program! Bill is a chemical wiz, a great thread artist, a big supporter of our soldiers, and a generous guy (despite being a lawyer):)

The raffle rods are REALLY nice, and have brought in some much needed money for the club. BIG thanks to all the guys who donated raffle rods!! Remember, there's still tickets available on the TRB website!!

Alex (surfsider713) also donated a REALLY nice surf rod to go toward the Rods for Soldiers cause.

The meeting went well & we talked about some interesting and exciting ideas for the future of the club!! There will be more discussion on the club forum at:

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=123062

Thanks to Terry for his hard work in putting it together, and to FTU for providing a great venue (and for being so close to Fox & Hound!)

I'm looking forward to the next gathering this spring!!!

KJ

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanx for the kind words Kyle. It was really a pleasure to finally meet you in person as with all the trb members. Your tiger wraps are a thing of beauty..!! I might have to hit you up on some pointers. Bill Cason, Thank You soo much for your generious donations of your Cp to the trb members. Im looking foward to seeing you put it on the market. If there is anything i can do for the trb's please feel free. Im always available for anything. I know the trb's are gonna get into bigger and better things. Lets make next year even greater. I also look foward to the next meeting or outing. Keep up the great work guys.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts