2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a year out back guys.. enjoy the vid.. I can only hope 2010 is as good... Talk about a killin spree... I;m good....:eek:

Attachments

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now wouldn't that be a sweet vid...:wink: Ohhh the destruction..

·
Stop Global Whining
494 Posts
Man that was fantastic, I'm sitting here at work in a engineering office that is normally quite as a mouse and since "ONE" is a favorite of mine I cranked it up and was jamming I think I was even head banging a little and I looked up and my boss is looking at all the rat kills on my computer and shakes his head and walks off. I wonder why they put me away from everybody else.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I'm calling BS.All of the pictures are photoshop.The blood is ketchup and the rats are all the same one.Good photoshop job.How did you stretch the rat and change color of his fur?

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm calling BS.All of the pictures are photoshop.The blood is ketchup and the rats are all the same one.Good photoshop job.How did you stretch the rat and change color of his fur?
There ain't no BS here.. Thats just part of the kills. The song ended to soon, so I quit posting them...

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw some serious traps. What are they and where do you get them?
Hey bud... they are called T-REX rat traps... google em and amazon sells them for about 4.50 each... Total carnage on the vermin...

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
One thing's for sure Johnny. You're a man with focus on a mission! :wink::D

·
Don't make me use UPPERCASE
1,692 Posts
I stand in awe at a man on a mission!!! You certainly seem to enjoy your "work". Great job on the video, looks like you have a target rich envirnment there.

·
Lord, beer me strength!
5,043 Posts
That was awesome - you are a sicko! Love it!

I assume the ones with the tops of their heads blown off were shot in the trap, execution stye? Others were shot sniper style?

Are you managing your herd, or trying to eradicate? Remind me not to come visit you! You need a cat, and/or some birds of prey...

Nice job!

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually Buck,, I'm a little more high tech than that now... I progressed to the Rat Master Pro Series digitally enhanced system, that includes rat doe in heat and baby rat in distress calls... Top notch!!!:wink:

Attachments

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That was awesome - you are a sicko! Love it!

I assume the ones with the tops of their heads blown off were shot in the trap, execution stye? Others were shot sniper style?

Are you managing your herd, or trying to eradicate? Remind me not to come visit you! You need a cat, and/or some birds of prey...

Nice job!
No!!! the ones with the heads blown off are Night vision kills at 25 yards, using my BSA Lonestar...
Here is a vid of the destruction... I have only shot 1 rat in the trap...

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry,,, I was having a flashback and its been kinda slow around here with all the cold weather.. Hiccup....:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts