2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, next race is on January 2nd, so that's the last chance you have to better your standings…..

1/8 Expert:
Looks like Jake has 1st on lock-down! Congrats man!
Looks like Nathan will most likely get 2nd!
Looks like Tanner and I will be fighting for 3rd! Bring it Hagler!!!!

1/8 Sportsman:
Troy, watch out……Jason is right on your arse!!!
Cassidy and Willy…..good luck fellas! You better double check your cars and drive carefully, because you guys are down to the wire for your position!

Truggy:
Looks like Rubine has 1st in the bag! Way to go dude!
Looks like Phil most likely has 2nd as well! Attendance pays off…..in the form of a trophy!
I'm pretty sure Deano is out of the game for a while, so it's down to Father & Son! Mitchell and Roger……good luck fellas!

Stock Slash:
Looks like Kyle has 1st place sewn up! Even if he misses the last round!
Looks like Chris (Guff) has 2nd place handled! Great first season man!
Derrick and I are out, so 3rd place is up for grabs between Willy and Mark!

Mod Slash:
Even if they all 3 miss the race, looks like 1st will go to Jason, 2nd to Willy, and 3rd to Jake…….congrats guys!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ok, next race is on January 2nd, so that's the last chance you have to better your standings…..

1/8 Sportsman:
Troy, watch out……Jason is right on your arse!!!
Cassidy and Willy…..good luck fellas! You better double check your cars and drive carefully, because you guys are down to the wire for your position!

All I have to do is make it to the b main! Cassidy has a better chance than Jason!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I would think that the 3pm start time would be best for Jan 2nd. I know I will not be ready to race the day after New years at 11 am. lol Not sure if 4 hrs will really help either.
What do you say CV?

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Let's keep this one at the regular start time......11AM

Starting on the 23rd we'll do the 3PM time.

Everyone will have the 1st to be hungover on!

·
Registered
38 Posts
looks like i will have to work that sat so i will miss that harc race too. I will be gald when we start the later start time, at least i will be able to make some of the races

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The schedule is already out there, and it has been all year. You guys would be surprised at how many people don't read these boards..........getting the word out is actually more difficult than you would think. People plan many of their obligations around these races, and I don't like messing with that.

Soon enough fellas......just this once more.

Dan, we usually end up starting 30mins to an hour late, and you could show up and just miss one qualifier.

·
Nick Maslowski
447 Posts
The schedule is already out there, and it has been all year. You guys would be surprised at how many people don't read these boards..........getting the word out is actually more difficult than you would think.
A good idea is for HARC to have a Twitter (www.twitter.com/HARCoffroad would be good) account so everyone can get the word easily. I know it seems like a fad, but it does work in cases like this and keeping up to date is easy. Just send a tweet out to everyone who subscribes and they can get a text on their phone of any changes to the schedule. Or, make a Google calendar like I have of all the HARC/Pro series races and if any changes are made, it will update everyone's calendar automatically.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great suggestions Nick.....I'll keep those in mind for next year.

I used to be into MySpace and what-not, but I finally gave up trying to keep up with all the Social Networking stuff when Facebook came out.

I have my 3-4 RC forums, my Yahoo News, and my personal and work emails......that's about all I have time for on the computer now days.

Twitter might be easy though........

·
Nick Maslowski
447 Posts
Great suggestions Nick.....I'll keep those in mind for next year.

I used to be into MySpace and what-not, but I finally gave up trying to keep up with all the Social Networking stuff when Facebook came out.

I have my 3-4 RC forums, my Yahoo News, and my personal and work emails......that's about all I have time for on the computer now days.

Twitter might be easy though........
I agree. It gets too be too much when you have to watch 3-4 forums and the official site to figure out what exactly is going on.

Im trying to offer suggestions to make your life easier! I know how it goes. It will also make it easier for people attending races to keep up with changes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts