2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know That I Purchased A New Boat And My 2004 Triton 2895 W/twin 225 Hondas Is For Sale.

Check Out The Classified Section.

·
Live Like No One Else.
5,391 Posts
How much? And why would to sell a boat that has been used less than a dozen times and get a newer boat. And do you have any photos?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Got A Deal That I Couldnt Pass Up

I Was Gave Up The Triton And Got A 33' Hydra-sports Vector-cc W/trip 250 Hpdis, With Alot Of Upgrades.

The Deal Was To Good To Pass Up.

The Price Was Right.
The Trade In Was Right.

If You Went To The Houston Boat Show You May Have Seen It.

The Triton Has Already Sold!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I seen the boat at the show. Thats a fine ride. If I remember, that was a decent markdown from retail on it. I drooled for a few minutes and realized that I should move on.

·
Now all I need is a Bucket
669 Posts
That is a great looking boat, not that tha catch22 wasn't. I am real happy for you. Lets hope we don't have to drag it to Biloxi though.

Sea *****

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Sixtoe said:
That is a great looking boat, not that tha catch22 wasn't. I am real happy for you. Lets hope we don't have to drag it to Biloxi though.

Sea *****
haha bryan, i see that the name has carried on to the internet. my dad was jokin around with naming the boat that, but i think its best on you... haha jk..
yeah hopefully u wont need to take the Outcast Fleet with you guys like we almost would of had to do in Port A....

kyle

·
Now all I need is a Bucket
669 Posts
Hey Ccbluewater

Not bad for i guy who likes to catch a 45+ on wednesday (before the tourney).Just wanted to congratulate him on his new boat. We went to eat on the day he test drove it, now i'm just waiting to fish from it. good luck with school cc. cant wait to fish with you again. Once again Kevin great choice on the boat.
TEAM OUTCAST #1 IN BILOXI
Brian aka Sea *****

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Sixtoe said:
Not bad for i guy who likes to catch a 45+ on wednesday (before the tourney).Just wanted to congratulate him on his new boat. We went to eat on the day he test drove it, now i'm just waiting to fish from it. good luck with school cc. cant wait to fish with you again. Once again Kevin great choice on the boat.
TEAM OUTCAST #1 IN BILOXI
Brian aka Sea *****
Hey man, thanks for the support. Yeah i cant wait to fish with u and Brice(rotten crotch) LOL again. You guys crack me up, and are great fishermen. hope you guys tear it up in Biloxi..

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
CCbluewater...Pot calling the kettle black

Talk about airing your dirty laundry.... I seem to remember a certain stinch from a dirty bearded young man filling the inside of a 36 contender at 35 mph. You stink! Wash your arse!! lol Btw, you're never gonna pick up girls at college smelling like that!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Outcast said:
Talk about airing your dirty laundry.... I seem to remember a certain stinch from a dirty bearded young man filling the inside of a 36 contender at 35 mph. You stink! Wash your arse!! lol Btw, you're never gonna pick up girls at college smelling like that!
hahaha, whatever u say man...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Argo said:
where is the pic of the new boat?
i will try and get my dad to post a picture of it, i dont have any good photos of it available...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts