2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has a 2000 Blue Wave 220 Classic with a Yamaha 150. He bought it brand new 5 years ago, and has probably only had it out 9 or 10 times. It has always stayed in a covered storage, and has less than 150 hours on it since new.

He has gotten into dirt bikes and just doesn't use the boat. He and I have been talking and I think he'll let me have it for $10,000 (and I can pay it to him over the next few months to a year).

It is in excellent condition. Seems (to me) to be just right for my needs as it can easily accomodate 5-6 adults for cruising, or 3-4 for fishing...I know...because we've done it more than once and it was fine.

Does this sounds like "the one" to you guys?

I'm tempted to take him up on the offer.

Thanks for your opinions.

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay - it sounds like one of "those deals" that I'm not likely to come across again in my lifetime.

I'm going over there this evening (hopefully) to check it out and talk more seriously with him about it.

I'll post up tonight if I get it!!

·
Banned
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I couldn't go tonight...he was busy, so I'm going tomorrow afternoon to check it out. This way he can have it all charged and ready to show off anyways.

·
Member when we usta.......?
2,835 Posts
How good a buddy is he? Offer him $8500, cash, and see what he says. You might just get a better deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts