2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how are yall doing im going to offer two hunts this waterfowl season. I know we have a few months but its never to early. One hunt will be just a goose hunt and the other will be a combo duck goose hunt. the duck hunt will be 200 and that is you and 3 buddies. the combo hunt will be 325 that includes you and 3 buddies. im just going to say first come first serve on here. the first guys to reply or pm can have the hunts. i will doesnt some of this money to the website and soon as i learn how to. this should be a great hunting season. In the future i may have a couple more hunts to offer. These two hunts will be offered eithier around thanksgiving or christmas depending when the geese really want to start working. any questions please pm me.

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
How long have you been guiding, and for who? And why are you offering "two" hunts? Just sounds strange?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think you meant to say the goose hunt is $200. I am interested in the goose hunt, but am only available on the weekends. What dates are available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts