2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone wants my spots in the Nut Hut speak up, I may be only coming down for the festivals and not staying the night. I don't want to leave anyone hanging so I'll give them up now and work it out if I decide to come.

I know Wendy was wanting to stay and sometold me someone else was looking for spot.

FN

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
tsip,
What all is in the place we're staying ie. coffee pot, dishes,etc.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Sorry not familiar with the lingo on this one, but what and where is the "nut hut"? Thank for the info.....................................later,Dave

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
BWH, you're not the first person to ask that question. Several years ago, TSIP rented a house for a gathering that was being held there. About 11 of us stayed there that weekend. Pretty afforable, I might add when you split the cost 11 ways. We had a good time, ate, drank and we were all merry!

That Sunday afternoon Bassfreeks and I were riding around town checking the place out (my frist trip to POC). Lo and behold, we passed a house with a sign on the front that said "The Nut Hut". I exclaimed "Hey that should be on our house!" And so, the Nut Hut was born. So far there has been four of them with number five coming up. I met some new folks and made some long lasting friendships thru that dang place! :)

Oh, I forgot to mention the party has a tendacy to go on long into the night! :)

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! LOL
Mike

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun and one hullova good time. Where is the hut,Port O or where? So does every one go at one time and about what are the cost involved? MT thanks for inf there bro........................................later,Dave

·
Charter Member
5,923 Posts
I don't know where it is this year. The rental has been different each year. Just depends on availability. But it is in POC.

I won't be able to make it this year and I'm kinda bummed out about it, but I know someone will step up and taake up the slack. Typically, folks arrive in town sometime Friday and meet at "The Spot" to grab abite to eat that evening. Check out Erics post. He and his grandpa are hosting the gathering. It sounds like another good time in the making.
Mike

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I'm bailing on my Nut Hut spot but have a deal for someone that needs a room. I pay the first night and you pay the next!

Sorry for the late change of plans, but I'm staying with some old friends instead. They've been out of pocket and I just got the news this afternoon.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Street map of POC

Here is a map, the green star is the reality, I still don't know what street the Nut hut is on, step in here Tsip.....

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts