2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Like a Rock
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of these motors have less than half a gallon. Excellent shape. $110 shipped or $100 local. I will bring them to Treys if anyone is interested.

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
I will buy both rite now or me and CV can split-1 each.i need one for my buddy comning in from new orleans for the ROAR regional.....call me 832-527-6825

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
I was gonna write a big speech about how ebay has changed the marketplace and has challenged retail stores on how they do business.....and whether it's better to fight the market changes it has caused, or to embrace and work with them......but I think it might start some carp!

I will say this to ebay haters: you hate on ebay when it beats you out of a sell, but when you snag that item you've been looking for for 6 months super-duper cheap, you're loving ebay at that moment!

No argument intended here.....just sharing some thoughts.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
nah.....the whole "buy on the net vs. buy local" is a nasty debate........it's like the abortion issue of RC, and people can't help but take it personal if you disagree with them, so I will refrain

·
Paul Schulz
1,798 Posts
Donnie Hayden said:
Paul, Do you want me to bring one of the motors with me tomorrow?
I am going to try to get out there Donnie, but i definately want one. i can paypal you the money if need be for you to keep it for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts