2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to offer a 20% discount to any 2 cool memebers wanting to try out our deer and hog processing service. We are new to 2 cool and would like to be able to help out where we can while helping ourselves as well. Times are tough all over. Anyone interested in utilizing this membership option, please don't hesitate to contact us. (713) 419-1192 we are located just north of Conroe off of IH 45 north. any ???'s please call us .
Thanks and God Bless You!
Tommy

·
Banned
173 Posts
Any additional info would be helpful. I'm assuming yall do it all. Do you have any kind of flyers or info sheets....types of sausage....prices...hours...etc. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Guys!

I didn't know the rules, I am sorry I was just trying to help out. I know some of my competitors in the area are $250.00 to $300.00 for the same thing. I have very little overhead so I can pass the savings on to you. Once again sorry I didn't mean to stir anything up.angelsm

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Welcome to 2Cool today 1, nice gesture, you need to go ahead and post up in the ad's section as well giving your prices and services. Now about that Big Bird fella you hang around with......... rs

·
Registered
156 Posts
I didn't know the rules, I am sorry I was just trying to help out. I know some of my competitors in the area are $250.00 to $300.00 for the same thing. I have very little overhead so I can pass the savings on to you. Once again sorry I didn't mean to stir anything up.angelsm
My Man, have seen the feed back here on 2cool, I have been using Fisher's Meat for the past 8 years, no regrets. I will give you the oppertunity in the future...if I could just get to the lease to lay one down.

Thanks

·
Make blood !!!
3,715 Posts
Thank you for your generosity. If I manage to tag somthing this year I'm gunna take the drive and give you a shot.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
today1, Welcome to 2cool! No worries. You'll get used to the rules. Mont tries real hard to keep everything fair and civil. 2Cool is a great place to be.
RT

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Today1, are you and poster "Big Bird" one in the same?
I appreciate the advice, I have to take baby steps right now I am using a friends computer on a dial up connection, which seems fine to me, however my friends laugh and call me caveman, and my computer a calculator. I have a mental block about the computer but I will enlist you guys help in teaching me the in's and out's Thanks again and if I can help in any way I will do my very best to do so.
Tommy
If your ever dissatisfied or I can improve in my work please just let me know.
P.S. I have a posting on craiglist under sporting goods and Deer processing.

HAL01 - the above is his post you have in question, he obviously is not computer savvy and is using Big Birds PC via dial up, apparantly Big Bird was on 2cool and Today1 posted, they are friends, if you read that whole post you would see where he thanked Big Bird for helping him get on 2cool. why must you always point fingers and and accuse people... if I am wrong my bad I am sorry , but you seem to be jumping to conclusions, he has left his phone number several times why don't you quit hiding from behind the computer and call him and ask him...

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

HAL01 - the above is his post you have in question, he obviously is not computer savvy and is using Big Birds PC via dial up, apparantly Big Bird was on 2cool and Today1 posted, they are friends, if you read that whole post you would see where he thanked Big Bird for helping him get on 2cool. .

LOL, thats right he said they were neighbors. What about his 1st post:

Have any of you 2 coolers used that new deer processor by lake conroe in willis? Custom Smokehouse I just got my deer back in 3 days and the sausage is awesome! A buddy of mine from Hydril told me about him and I smacked a Doe so I gave it a try. Great and less than $100.00 for a variety of stuff. If anyone is interested his # is (713) 419-1192
BTW poster "Goodbow" is another handle thats being used for this charade.

Carry on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am me! Tommy @ 713-419-1192
Big bird @ 832-381-6386
good bow @ 281-782-4251

Call anytime about "this Charade" it seems as if you have too much time on your hands. We are all buddys kinda like this site is. If you need further explanation just come see me and I will show you the letter from verizon where the cannot sewrvice this area yet.
as for your comments I don't appreciate being accused of anything. If I make good sausage at a great price then just come on over and try some!
HAHAHAHAH Tommy

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL, thats right he said they were neighbors. What about his 1st post:

BTW poster "Goodbow" is another handle thats being used for this charade.

Carry on.
I first got on this site to see if anyone had used a processor. Before anyone replied - I gave the guy a try. Have no idea what you are talking about.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts