2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help my aching back!

I had a 2004 F250 that I practically gave away due to the problems with them and the fact that I very very rarely drove it....all I every used it for was ccasionly pulling a horse trailer and putting my boat in the water in Matagorda (across the street from the Harbor).

To accomplish these two tasks I recently purchased a 1996 F350 diesel with a 60/40 split from seat....

My problem is that I can't drive from my house to Rosenberg without my back hurting so bad I cannot hardly walk when I get out of it. I took it to an upholstry shop and had the seat re-stuffed and that didn't help at all.

I was wondering if I could put some bucket seats like I had in my other truck in this one? They were comfortable.

If that is possible, would I be able to find these at a salvage yard instead of buying a new set?

Do you have any good recommendations for salvage stuff like this on the SW side of Houston....I like out between Richmond and Fulshear.

Thanks,
TS

·
Registered
864 Posts
Are you sure it is the seat and not the suspension? A 1996 F-350 is going to have a much stiffer ride than a 2004 F-250.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am certain it is the seat. Yes, the 96 F350 is much much stiffer in the ride. The problem is the seat and the angles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts