January 28, 29, 30, 2010
You and your spouse or other are invited to join us for the
"Southwest's Premier"
"Antique Fishing Tackle Show and Auction"
The Embassy Suites Hotel @
The Houston Energy Corridor
11730 Katy Freeway
(also known as I-10)
Exit Kirkwood (from the east or west I-10)
Houston, Texas 77079
281-531-7300 or 1-800-362-2779
This Brand New Property-North Side of I-10 at Beltway 8
CALENDAR:
Thursday and Friday
January 28 & 29, 2010: Heavy Room Trading
Friday January 29th: 9:30am till 3:30pm
****Trip to the Galleria hosted By Vickie Tucker ****
For The Ladies - Lunch and Shopping
January 30, 2010: Auctions
(all details and event cost to follow)
ROOMS:
BEAUTIFUL NEW SUITES
ONLY UNTIL January 7, 2010
$109/night plus tax for 2 Double or 1 King
Room Rate Includes: A Huge Breakfast and
Meet and Greet Cocktails 5:30pm till 7:30pm
Rooms must be reserved no later than January 7th, 2010
to receive the discounted room rate. Afterward ???
HOSTED BY:
Leonard H. and Vickie A. Tucker
"The Houston Tackle Team "
Honary Co-Host Ben Kocian

·
fish control my brain
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
email update

I have nothing to do with this show, other than I attend, this info if from an email, and I am merly passing it along

Update 01/06/10 Hotel Information / Houston Antique Lure and Tackle Show

The

17th Annual Houston Lure & Tackle Show

is Three Weeks Away!!

January 28

, 29, 30, 2010

Happy New Years !!

Hello Tackle Collectors,

The upcoming show is just around the corner. This past week the hotel had a nice pick-up

in show reservations. We are coming to the end of contracted SPECIAL RATE

of 109.00 per night.

The contracted rate cutoff date is Thursday, January 7, 2010 or Two Days Away

Of Coarse we will ask to extend that rate and hope they say "YES"

Hotel Phone Numbers:

Hotel Direct 281-531-7300

Res. Center 1-800-362-2779

Email Question: Is the Top 25 List (first 25 to reserve their room) used to check in early filled up yet?

Yes, We have the first 25 collectors in hand and will send them an e-mail this week. The hotel has told us that Check in time is at 3:00 p.m.

The Houston Team is meeting at the hotel on an upcoming Saturday to review

the new hotel layout and to work on the auction. Our goal is to have time to preview all

the tackle and to have a fast pace auction as to give everbody a fair chance to get in the auction with their tackle. The auction have doubled in three years with $22,000

woth of tackle selling at the 2009 show. We are making changes to accomadate you.

Email Question: Will you have silent auctions this year as discussed at our 2009

Houston Show?

Yes, Details will come out next week about the Silent Auctions, and the Live Auctions.

Note: If you want to sell your tackle in either the Silent Auction or the Live Auction

please send me an email back and I will get you on the list. This is the first notice of this list. I have five names so far of collectors that have asked about the auctions. First in First up.

Email Question: Will the $30.00 registration include the entry into the Auctions? Where and When do I Pay?

Yes, Our goal is to reduce your Show Cost. The $30.00 will register you into the show and includes entry into both Saturday Auctions plus a bidding paddle. This year the Auctions Fee will be paid by the Seller Only ( Fee is 6%). Our goal is for you to Have Fun,

Buy and Sell Rare Tackle at the lowest cost. and not WORK You to the BONE

You will also have your daily hotel cost which includes a Great Breakfast and A Huge Happy Hour, 5:30 to 7:30 each night. This place is Extra Fine!!

You will pay us there at the Hotel.

Email Question: Does the Hotel have Microwaves and Refrigirators in each room? Yes, Along with two new flat screen TV's in each room. All room are suites with the entry room measuring 12' x 15' with a nice desk.

Email Question: Can I bring extra tables?

Yes, You could get three or four card tables into these rooms to show lure cases and additional tackle.

Next Email with more information? Soon.

Remember, we do not show, sell, or trade firearms or ammunition at this event. The city, the permits, the hotel, the insurance! WOW..............................

Should you have any questions or wish to add or remove names to our e-mail list please contact us @ 713-443-9847 / [email protected]

See all of you at the upcoming show,

Tucker and Vickie

NFLCC/ORCA

The Houston Tackle Team

Honary Co-Host Ben Kocian

·
fish control my brain
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just a reminder, tonight is the start

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
how much to just look at the stuff? I would like to see it all, no interest or should I say $ to buy, just think it would be cool to see all the old lures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts