SOLD

As much as I hate to do this, I am getting ready to move out of state and this rig is really better suited for SE Texas than it is where I'm going.

I had Bernies in Victoria re-rig this boat last year and install a brand new 70 hp four stroke Yamaha with a stainless prop. The motor only has 10 hrs on it and I turned that two weekends ago on a trip to Matty. Will do 37 mph with me and another 200+ lb. guy in it, and both 6 gal. tanks full of fuel. Will do 32 mph with over 1k lbs. of fishermen in it (me and four buddies). The re-rigging and new motor from Bernies cost me $10k alone.

This boat has been a fish catching machine for me, my family and friends in the six years I've owned it. Lots of great memories made and more where those came from.

Included with the boat is a 1 year old hand-operated trolling motor (with battery) and quick release deck puck. Also included is a Lowrance Hook 7 (also 1 year old), a Bimini top, anchor, fire extinguisher, whistle, etc.

Trailer has been gone through and re-wired a year ago. I put $600 into just the trailer to get it up to snuff. Trailer tires are also 1 year old.

RTIC cooler goes with the boat.

Oversized, galvanized Vantage trailer with real tires makes loading and towing very nice. This trailer is steady as a rock.

Obviously, a year ago I had no idea I'd be selling this boat. But my loss is your gain. This thing is literally ready to go in the water right now.

I have all the necessary titles for everything, and paperwork will all be ready and above-board.

Serious inquiries only, please. I am preparing for a move and don't have time for tire-kickers. This boat has been part of the family so it's going to be tough to part with it.

SOLD