384 Posts
Trophy Fees for Whitetails:
CLASS I BUCKS: $1500.00
usually up to 130 gross
CLASS II BUCKS $3000.00
ranging from 130-150 gross
CLASS III BUCKS $5000.00
ranging from 140-170 gross
CLASS IV BUCKS Priced by individual deer.

Off the web site from the pics......lots of cash!!!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Beautiful bucks! But having to pay big $ for a deer would take the fun out of it for me. Tracking a deer and watchn em grow is what gets me pumped. I haven't been hunting long but I can already tell that hunting high fence and paying for a certain buck isn't my cup of tea! Reguardless though, those are 2 very impressive bucks!

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,162 Posts
Great bucks, both of them super trophies.

Just the difference between those two is about $7K :eek:
It would not surprise me one bit if that 200+ in. deer is over $20K plus so much an inch over 200 inches plus the trophy fee... Heck, if I had the money I would hunt those deer also.
Well, the website does state the following

We feel so strongly about protecting our rights as Americans to hunt that we offer a reward discount for those of you who are doing your part to help preserve our rights as hunters and gun owners. By belonging to the SCI or the NRA, you will receive a 2% discount off your total cost. Therefore, if you are a member of both organizations you will receive a 4% discount off your total cost. You must present your valid membership card(s) at the time of the hunt or your discount will not be allowed.
you can tell your wife how you saved money on the hunt by belonging to these organizations. :biggrin:

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,414 Posts
That was my question....however much they paid was too much.

Great bucks but I bet I could buy one heck of a boat with that much.
Yep, and when you, or the many just like you go by a new boat, these guys will happily accept your money, and take another guided trip next year!

And the haterade can be spewed all over again!

·
Banned
731 Posts
Trophy Fees for Whitetails:
CLASS I BUCKS: $1500.00
usually up to 130 gross
CLASS II BUCKS $3000.00
ranging from 130-150 gross
CLASS III BUCKS $5000.00
ranging from 140-170 gross
CLASS IV BUCKS Priced by individual deer.

Off the web site from the pics......lots of cash!!!
WOW! I actually had no idea.

I know what seed, spray and fertilize cost $ and its not cheap. Plus insurance, taxes and mortgage. However, I had no idea people paid that much to hunt domestically.

Every deer I have taken was free range and fair chase. Learned something new today.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Thanks capt. juarez

Congrats, Chad on that awesome main frame 8 168 is huge... guess you need to go run the shallow sport some more and get ready for the big trout... cause I dont think you will ever top that 8...lol jeremy told me about it and I was hoping it was posted on here... later tommy261

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I want to say congrats to the hunters on their fine animals.

I also understand that this type of hunting is not for everyone.

However, I would not jump to the conclusion that it is not fair chase or difficult by my definition of those words. Just because the deer have been managed, the place is high fenced, and the prices are not cheap......does not necessarily mean easy and tame. It might be that way...but it might not as well, depending on size of the property, hunting pressure, amount of cover, method of hunting, etc.

Even if you told me a place was very small and the animals were domesticated, I probably would just stay quiet and not put down the guys who killed the animals. As long as what is going on is legal, everyone decides their own ethics and standards.

Once again, those bucks are fantastic, and congrats.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts